Ginger essential oil is and extremely warming, healing, and energizing oil! Ginger has been used throughout time to cure some of the most difficult and chronic sicknesses and disease
s. Many seafaring travelers would use ginger in their foods and teas to relieve travel sickness.
In England, many physicians would have their patients smoke ginger finely shredded in a tobacco pipe in order to counter violent temper and hysteria. Ginger has also been used as a magic medicine, in which it was chewed up and spat on to the sick or wounded for mental and physical cures.
Ginger has also been used in many Asian countries, including India, where it was a spice for many foods, as it is especially helpful with the digestion of food and meats.
– Botanical Name: Zingiber Officinale
– Botanical Family: Zingiberaceae
– Derived From: Root of the Ginger Plant
– Origin: India
– Method of Extraction: CO2 Extracted from the Roots
– Aroma: Spicy,Warm, Fresh, Sweet, and Woodsy
– Physical Description: Dark orange-brown liquid with thin consistency
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The CO2 Ginger is charged with intent to assist with healing and filling the body with mental and physical energy!
Our Ginger is extracted using a carbon dioxide extraction method. This extraction method is fairly new and simply the best way to extract the oils, as it yields the best results. CO2 becomes hypercritical at 33 degrees F, which keeps the flowers or spices unable to be tarnished from any heat. The CO2 then, almost instantaneously, extracts the oil and does not leave any residue, as the CO2 leaves the oil once the pressure is released.
This form of Ginger is called a “total extract,” as the method used yields much finer quality product with distinctively more aromatic benefits.
– Emotions: Ginger essential oil is extremely effective for stress, anxiety, depression, mental exhaustion, and restlessness, as it has a very potent stimulating and invigorating effect on the mind. The oil also works as an aphrodisiac simply for its scent alone. Ginger’s spicy and sweet aroma allows one to be mentally energized, alive, and awake!
– Skincare: Ginger essential oil has been added as an ingredient to many mainstream skin rejuvenating creams and serums. However, for the positive effects of ginger without other deteriorating ingredients, it may be added to a more natural skincare serum. Ginger is extremely detoxifying and stimulates circulation, which allows the skin to receive more nutrients and oxygen, resulting in improved appearances. The stimulating and detoxifying properties of ginger also allow it to be beneficial for the treatment of cellulite. Ginger is also antioxidant, which prevents and heals free radical damage to the skin. The oil will also slow the skin’s aging process, as it revitalizes skin elasticity and firmness. As ginger is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic, it proves to be and excellent facial cleanser and keeps skin free of blemishes and acne.
– Physical: Ginger essential oil is a wonderful aid to digestion, as it is added to many foods in India and Asia for this property. The oil is also very helpful as a remedy for food poisoning, as it is very effective with calming an upset stomach and suppressing nausea and vomitting. Ginger contains a very beneficial and extremely potenct enzyme called Zingibain, an amazing naturally occuring pain reliever, which helps improve digestion, relax muscles, and reduce inflammation. This enzyme contributes to ginger’s ability to treat muscle aches and pains, arthritis, headaches, migraines, and rheumatism. Ginger also helps with respiratory issues, as it removes mucus from the lungs and throat, as it is a great expectorant. An excellent property of ginger is that it prevents the growth and proliferation of cancer cells!
– Spiritual: Ginger has many magical benefits, including: attraction, courage, love, money, peace, prosperity, and purification. It also helps to clear negativity!
– Third Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra – Ginger in the third chakra helps aid the digestive tract and the endocrine system! It also stimulates the “Fire in the Belly!”
– Physical Flower: Orange, Yellow, and Brown
– Oil: Dark-Orange Brown
– Etheric: Blue, Green, Orange, and Yellow
Contraindications: Do not apply undiluted oil directly to skin! Must be diluted first in a carrier oil due to its potency!
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a strong woodsy and honey-like aroma. Note: Helichrysum should not be used undiluted on facial skin, and should only be used undiluted on the skin for fragrance purposes only, as it is too concentrated to be healing when used neat.
– Blended with Carrier: Use 5 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse.
– Shower: Soak for at least 3 minutes in steamy shower, then with the water off or turned away from the body, allow 5-7 drops to fall in the palm of the hand and distribute all over wet body (not face). The oil will penetrate very quickly, and the body can be rinsed again, or not.
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.