This Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil is grown in the Mediterranean climate of Southern France.
Skincare and anti-aging benefits...
Helichrysum Italicum contains Neryl Acetate, which are compounds containing two carbonyl groups. Neryl Acetate is the chemical component of Immortelle which stimulates the production of new cells which the body can use for:
Nerve Damage including Hearing Loss and Tinnitis....
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Healing Wounds, Scar Tissue, Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin and Bruises
- Filling-in Wrinkles
- Eliminating Unhealthy Moles
- Healing Rashes of All Kinds, and Especially those that arise from Eczema, Psoriasis and Candida
This Helichrysum Italicum has the chemical constituents that have been shown to repair nerve damage. To use for this purpose, massage a drop to the bone behind the hear 2x per day, and 2 drops to a cottonball placed inside the ear.
Emotionally... The enthrallingly complex aroma aids in dissolving emotional blockages. It arouses optimism, and fuels courage and resolve, as it effectively energizes delight and trust, helps reduce anxiety and lower stress levels. Helichrysum Essential Oil unclutters the heart, and stimulates kindness for self and others, while unifying the body and spirit.
Spiritually... Helichrysum Essential Oil helps reveal and unravel habitual thought patterns that keep people stuck in patterns of painful experiences. The oil adds yellow, blue, orange, and red to the etheric bodies, and brings balance, creativity, adaptability, and communication to individual chakras. It also stimulates regular spiritual practice, enlightenment, and transcendence.
Other Physical Benefits...Helps thin the blood, encourages balance for organ and glandular function, reduces inflammation, relief from coughs that are stimulated by phlegm in the respiratory tract, as well as coughing due to itchiness in the throat caused by infections, strengthens the nervous system, inhibits microbial growth and protects the body against a long list of microbial infections.
Aroma: The flowers produce strong oil that is best used sparingly. Some find it redolent of hay and tinged with amber or honey. Others have described the oil as a combination of caramelized sugar and ham (if ham were a flower!) Deciphering it requires sensory imagination, and is clearly open to panoramic and ingenious interpretations.
Properties: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic, Astringent, Cholagogue, Cicatrizant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Hepatic, Nervine, Stimulant
(See This Link
for a detailed list of the benefits associated with Helichrysum Essential Oil)
Perfumery Note: Base
Blends with: Bergamot
, Clary Sage
, German Chamomile
, Roman Chamomile
, and Vetiver
Popular Uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil:
- Dilute to 10-50% and apply directly to wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks or to soothe minor skin irritations. (This oil is also available as a 10% Dilute)
- Gently apply 1-2 drops over minor bruises or cuts (do not massage or apply pressure to any bruise or cut).
- Consume as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Help relieve tension and get an overview of the thoughts passing in the mind by massaging onto the temples and the back of the neck.
- Massage 1 drop over the solar plexus and heart center 1-3 times a day or as desired for inner strength.
- Place one drop of helichrysum essential oil in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, cup over nose and mouth, and breathe naturally up to several times a day to lift the spirit.
Recipe Ideas: Body Rash Blend
Helichrysum Italicum – 8 drops
Helichrysum Italicum – 7 drops