Our Premium Citrus Essential Oil Sampler Set contains the highest quality citrus essential oils from various regions of the world.
– Premium Italian Lemon Essential Oil is a higher quality Lemon Essential Oil with a superior scent grown in a mediterranean climate in Italian soil. Lemon essential oil has been used for many years for to assist with mental and emotional health. Studies have shown that the vapor from lemon essential oil balances the Dopamine and Serotonin neurotransmitter systems, thus causing anti-stress and anti-anxiety effects!
– Italian Red Mandarin Essential Oil is considered superior in the aroma industry. Our Mandarin essential oil is cold pressed and hand harvested. The fruit must be harvested as soon as it has ripened or it will spoil. Once the fruit is harvested, it is distilled right away in order to avoid any damage to or spoiling of the fruit, as it is very delicate.
– Mexican Lime Essential Oil is a popular cleansing citrus essential oil. Lime is often added to many household cleansers, detergents, soaps, and beauty products. The oil is rich in Vitamin C, making the oil an ideal immune system booster. Lime can be used in a diffusor or vaporizer to assist with relief from stress, anxiety, and allow for a calm mind.
– Wildcrafted Bergamot Essential Oil was named after the Italian city of Bergamo where the plant originally thrives. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Bergamot Essential Oil is used to assist vital energy flow and soothe indigestion. In Aromatherapy, Bergamot is considered a beneficial citrus essential oil for depression and mental alertness.
– Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil has a tart and easily recognized grapefruit aroma. Pink Grapefruit is a very powerful antioxidant, containing a wealth of Vitamin-C; place 1-2 drops to water or white wine. Pink Grapefruit essential oil can be used in a body oil blend, as the oil is recommended for cellulite treatment, due to its toning and astringent effects.
– Wildcrafted Orange Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy to create the feeling of happiness and warmth, as well as calming nervous digestive issues. Orange oil contains 85-90% of the antioxidant d-limonene, which aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.