Discover the art of relaxation or deepen your relaxation/spiritual practice. Join us for a day of deep, profound, transformative relaxation in a garden/spa setting with other lovely wahine.
This is a Wahine (women) only event...
This is the NEW evolution of Melekai’s Women’s HEALING retreats 🌹
The truth of our deepest HEALTH lies within a frequency of consciousness… This consciousness we speak of is in every cell of our being, from the quantum level to cosmic proportions… from the water in every cell inside your body to your DNA helix, all vibrating at the frequency that WE invoke 🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨
THIS is the TRUE enlightenment of what self-care truly means! 🙏
Join a small group of women to engage in and experience the most powerful yet invisible forces of consciousness at play… we will offer the most sublime yet powerful natural forms of healing known to the ancients…these are the ancient mystery school secrets that have been stolen.
Text Melekai for more info @ (808) 937-9799
No woman should be without this information for her fullest embodiment of health and true beauty, the beauty from within that shines forth from her soul 🌟
This event is clothing optional. For block therapy, leggings are recommended. Please bring your own towel.
Food, drinks and utensils are all provided.
This 7 hour retreat offers a free-flowing buffet of relaxation modalities in a beautiful garden setting. Let your tension fall away as you meander between these included experiences:
- Soak in Fresh Hot Spring Water with over 400 known minerals for soft, glowing skin, relaxed muscles, and total rejuvenation
- Soul Integration sessions by Melekai will be available throughout the day on the lawn. These sessions consist of a gentle meditation technique. The meditation is focused on the somatic experience of your vital life energy inside of your own body, and in bringing the breath and our combined awareness to places in the body that contain emotion, tension, or are asking for your attention. This is a very gentle and empathic process that is based on pure awareness. The consciousness of awareness brings a gentle release.
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy - by Lauren Hersckowitz - A gentle hands-on technique that uses a light touch to examine membranes and movement of the fluids in and around the central nervous system. Relieving tension in the central nervous system promotes a feeling of well-being by eliminating pain and boosting health and immunity. Lauren will be offering sessions throughout the day.
- Fascia Decompression using Wooden Blocks "Block Therapy" inside of the temple. Hope Johnson guides an exploration of the physical terrain to access and release deep seated pain, realign the physical structure, and reanimate frozen cells and tissue. Benefits include release of mental tension, stress, and fear, postural realignment, melting of hardened tissue, release from physical and mental tension, a more youthful and beautiful appearance. This technique can help you turn back time by releasing the root cause of aging and degeneration. Hope will be available to guide small groups of participants throughout the day. See a demonstration of this technique.
- Solfeggio Frequency Sound Healing - The solfeggio frequencies are the original scale of frequencies that was created to promote healing of mind, body and soul. Solfeggio frequencies are a specific scale of tones.
- Aromatherapy by Miracle Botanicals - Each participant will receive a an aromatherapy gift, handpicked by Hope Johnson, founder of Miracle Botanicals, plus many of our essential oils and other aromatherapy products will be available for sampling and to purchase.
- Nourishment & Hydration - A creative, nutritious cold buffet brunch will be available throughout the retreat as well as hydrating drinks and superfood boosters.
Wai Ola Springs is located on the Big Island of Hawaii. The property is a beautiful 10 acres with fruit trees and gardens and fresh, mineral rich, hot springs that's pumped into above ground tubs. The hot spring water comes out of the ground at perfect soaking temperatures, between 110-115 degrees Fahrenheit.
Wai Ola Springs is also a retreat center that hosts an array of special events. If you would like to inquire about booking, please visit their website.
13-353 Kamaili Road, Pahoa, Hawaii. Directions will be provided via email after a spot at this event has been purchased.