- Botanical Name: Juniperus Mexicana
- Plant Part: Wood
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color/Consistency: Light Orange-Yellow Color with Medium Consistency
- Aroma: Clean, Woody, Smoky, Sweet
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Main Chemical Components: Cedrol (25.96%), alpha-Cedrene (25.53%), cis-Thujopsene (20.29%)
If you are constanly finding yourself daydreaming and unable to focus on the task at hand, take a moment to apply and enjoy the aroma of Mexican Juniper Wood Essential Oil. This can light up parts of the brain to increase focus and may even improve memory.
Have you been suffering from a breakout or want to improve your overall skin health? Add Mexican Juniper Wood to your skincare regimine. You can apply neat or add a few drops into beauty spray, facial lotion, or body oil. Being high in anti-inflamatory properties Mexian Juniper Wood is great for cell regeneration and can help improve the appearance of skin.
Have you been needing to take more time for meditation? Mexican Juniper Wood is a high-frequency essential oil that can stablize and balance emotions. As this aroma fills the attmosphere, feel the tension and stress melt away and return to being grounded and centered. This is a great essential oil to meditate with at any point throughtout your day.