Sexy Toe Serum - Toenail Fungus and Athletes Foot
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This serum was specifically designed by Hope Johnson to heal her stubborn black toenail fungus, which caused pain and discomfort. The result was much more than expected, as the fungus cleared and her toenails are now exceptionally clear and healthy.
- Pure Sexy Toe Blend Ingredients: Manuka, Geranium, Dark Aged Patchouli, and Oregano
- Sexy Toe Blend 10% Foraha Ingredients: Manuka, Geranium, Dark Aged Patchouli, Oregano, and 10% Foraha-Tamanu Oil
- Made in Hawaii
Pricing at a Glance:
- Pure EO Blend - 10ml - $13.00
- Pure EO Blend - 30ml - $40.00
- Pure EO With 10% Foraha - 10ml - $12.00
- Pure EO With 10% Foraha - 30ml - $38.00
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sexy Toe Serum is blend is made especially for those dealing with toenail fungus and athletes foot. Our original blend only contains the four pure essential oils that work in synergy to help rid the toes of toenail fungus and athletes foot. Our moisturizing variation consists of the same pure essential oils with 10% Foraha, an anti-fungal carrier oil that can also help to attain and maintain proper moisture. The synergistic blend of four pure essential oils include Manuka (New Zealand tea tree that's cited to be up to 100 times more powerful than regular tea tree), Geranium, Dark Aged Patchouli, and high Carvacrol Oregano (carvacrol is a monoterpenoid phenol studied for it's anti-fungal activity). All four of the oils in Sexy Toe Serum are therapeutic grade essential oils that are known for their anti-fungal activity. Together, they create a powerhouse of gentle yet effective serum that can relieve even the most stubborn fungal infections of the toes. Because our essential oils are very high quality, they are more active, yet gentler than most essential oils on the market. Our moisturizing variation also contains highly emollient and anti-fungal Foraha, which is unfiltered, virgin and great for the whole body.
Possibilities for Using this Blend to Stop Toenail Fungus and Athletes Foot:
- The most effective treatment for both of these conditions is to first soak toes (and feet if you desire) in 50% warm water and 50% Apple Cider Vinegar for 20 minutes with 4-5 drops of the serum. At the end of 20 minutes, dry feet with a towel and apply the serum (either variation) to soaked toenails or areas areas where fungal infection is evident (such as between the toes). The Apple Cider Vinegar mixture will prepare the toes by creating an alkaline environment (fungus needs an acidic environment to survive), and in combination with warm water will make the toenails ready to absorb whatever you put on top.
- Use after the shower by adding a few drops of the Sexy Toe serum to the affected toes toward the end of your shower, after the pores have been opened by the warm water.
- Apply up to 10 drops of the serum (either variety) to a cotton ball and put it between the toes for athletes foot or use first aid tape to affix the cotton ball to the toenail or other affected area. Leave the cotton ball in place all day or throughout the night. You can even soak the same cotton ball with Apple Cider Vinegar to increase the effects.
- Using the Original variation, diffuse the oil for 20 minutes each day to help address fungal overgrowth throughout the body. (Do not use our moisturizing variation in the diffusor as the Foraha will likely cause it to clog)
- Use neat by applying either variation directly to the toenail or fungus infected area.