Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Camphora var linalool
Plant Part: Twigs, Bark
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: China
- Color/Consistency: Clear with Thin Consistency
- Aroma: Crisp, Floral, Slightly Citrus, Camphorous (good substitute for Rosewood essential oil)
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Main Chemical Components: Linalool (99.20%)
Specific Benefits of Ho Wood Essential Oil:
Rejuvenates and Revitalizes the Skin
Use ho wood essential oil to enhance the aesthetics of your skin. It’s great to minimize the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Owing to its anti-infectious and antiseptic properties, the woody-floral oil can be used to cleanse wounds and cuts to prevent further infection. Ho wood may also promote wound healing.
Use to balance and tone the skin if you struggle with a combination of greasy and dry cutis. Ho wood brings radiance and luminance to mature complexion, so don’t be afraid to add to your skincare routine. It’s a worthy contender to keep acne under control. Seamlessly integrate ho wood essential oil into our Clear Skin Formula blend.
Soothes Muscular and Joint Pain
Add life to stiff bones and joints by using ho wood. If inflammation is the cause of your discomfort and pain in the joints and muscles, the oil is soothing and works against inflammation. Add ho wood essential oil to our Pain Relief Formula to increase its potency.
Improves Respiratory Health
Ho wood is the oil to snuggle with during wintry periods when the sniffles, cold, and flu virus come knocking. Use in a steam inhalant blend or in your diffuser to breathe easy and break up congestion in the chest.
Improves Sexual Health
As a mild aphrodisiac, use ho wood oil to take things up a notch in the intimacy of your bedroom. Use to boost low libido and vitality.
Promotes a Goodnight’s Rest
Curl up and sleep like a fat cat when you use ho wood. The oil’s sedative properties leave you relaxed and calm to encourage the onset of sleep. If anxiety, depression, and stress are keeping you up at night, ho wood oil helps you drop the extra baggage and load, so that you can free your mind and sleep soundly.
You can also sleep better at nights with our Sweet Dreams Blend.
Sleepy Eyes Bedtime Blend
- 5 drops of ho wood essential oil
- 10 drops of neroli essential oil
- 5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil
- 5 drops of Roman chamomile essential oil
Stretch Mark Reduction Blend
- 3 drops of ho wood essential oil
- 3 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops of vetiver essential oil
- 3 drops of lemon essential oil
- 15 ml of jojoba oil
- Rosehip oil
Roll the oils on to affected areas twice daily. Although the essential oils used within this blend are safe for pregnant women, it’s best to use after the 3rd trimester.
Achy Joints and Muscles Blend
- 1 drop of ho wood essential oil
- 3 drops of ginger essential oil
- 1 drop of German chamomile
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 5 ml of tamanu oil
Based on 1 review
Really cool product.