Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil - Organic (Cananga Odorata var. Genuina)
- Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata var. Genuina
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Color/Consistency: Pale Yellow to Golden Yellow / Consistency: Thin
- Aroma: Intensely Sweet, Soft, Floral, Woody
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Main Chemical Components: Germacrene D (22.38%), beta-Elemene (15.69%), beta-Caryophyllene (15.69%), trans-alpha-Farnesene (10.47%)
- 5ml - $13.97
- 10ml - $15.97
- 30ml - $41.97
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ylang Ylang essential oil is distilled in stages from the fragrant flowers of the Ylang Ylang plant, which grows in Madagascar. Each stage of distillation produces a distinct essential oil, with a unique aroma, chemical profile, and therapeutic benefits.
As its name suggests, Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is a full, uninterrupted distillation. As a result, the Complete distillation yields a complete and most representative collection of Ylang Ylang compounds.
Compared to other Ylang Ylang distillations, Ylang Ylang Complete contains higher amounts of the sesquiterpene Germacrene D, a compound that's been studied for its antibacterial and cancer-protective actions.
Also, the aroma of Ylang Ylang Complete is more tenacious than that of Ylang Ylang extra, due to the presence of denser components that can only be extracted during a longer distillation process. It is because of this that the Complete variety is useful for both aromatherapy and perfumery.Properties: Antibacterial, Antidepressant, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Aphrodisiac, Cell Proliferant, Disinfectant, Expectorant, Nervine, Sedative, Vulnerary
Perfumery Note: Middle
Aroma: Intensely Sweet, Soft, Floral, Woody
Blends with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Ginger, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Opoponax, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Free Shipping to Everywhere in the USA