Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
Plant Part: Flowering Tops
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: France
- Color/Consistency: Clear with Thin Consistency
- Aroma: Crisp, Sweet, Herbaceous, Gentle
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Main Chemical Components: Linalyl acetate (32.40%), Linalool (31.16%), Terpinen-4-ol (5.33%)
Soft and Gentle Period Blend
Combine the oils together. Use this blend to massage the abdominal region about 7 days before menstruation begins. This blend is suitable for menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding.
Head Lice Remover Blend
- 24 drops of French lavender essential oil
- 10 ml of tea tree essential oil
- 120 ml (4 oz) of neem oil
A bottle with a nozzle will allow you to apply the blend directly to the roots of the hair. Ensure to apply the blend to the entire head of hair but start with the scalp/roots.
After coating the hair, cover with a shower (or steam) cap. Allow the oil to sit on the hair for about 2 to 4 hours (preferably 4). Afterwards, wash with shampoo, then use a comb to rake through the hair.
Lavender (Fine French - High Altitude) Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
I use this specific lavendar oil often enough to buy the 30 ml bottles each time. When I run low,I get my next bottle. Shipping is fast and the price is great for the kind of quality Miracle offers.