- Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium Amara
- Plant Part: Orange Blossoms
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Color/Consistency: Yellow-Orange Color with Thin Consistency
- Aroma: Powerful and Refreshing with Sweet, Floral and Citrusy Notes
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Main Chemical Components: Linalool (20-50%), delta-Limonene (10-20%), Beta-Pinene (10-20%%), Linalyl Acetate (10-20%)
Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a beautiful aroma and is an effective remedy for stress and nervous depression. Note: May be too concentrated to be used undiluted on facial skin.
Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk
Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturers instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.
Ritual for Inviting Radiance and Joy:
Can be used while laying down, sitting cross legged or sitting in a chair with the hips square and the feet flat.
Allow one drop of neroli essential oil to fall on the middle fingertip of either hand, touch both middle fingertips together briefly, then place the middle fingers lightly at the corresponding temples so that you can feel the temporal pulse just beneath the fingertips. Practice long deep breathing for 30 seconds to 3 minutes while focusing on the rhythm of the pulse at the temples.
Check out How To Use Essential Oils for more usage ideas
- 4 drops of Neroli E.O.
- 3 drops Jasmine E.O.
- 2 drops Rose Otto E.O.
This is my favorite oil, hands down. It smells like heaven, and yet it’s nice and light and airy. Very soothing. Not my first time purchasing it, either… ;)
Really wonderful neroli dilute. Smells so good, makes me happy every time I use it!