Kalina Pau - Candida Fungus and Yeast Remediation
SKU: Kalina Pau-10ml-Pure Essential Oil
Kalina Pau (Fungus Gone) is a synergistic blend containing 8 of the most powerful essential oils in aromatherapy for remediating candida, fungus and yeast overgrowth.
- Manuka (a New Zealand variety of tea tree that may be up to 100 times more effective)
- Tea Tree (AAA Rated)
- Helichrysum Italicum
This is available as a 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend, or as a Dilute of 10% Essential Oils and 90% Foraha Oil for immediate topical application.
- 10ml Pure Essential Oil - $19.97
- 30ml Pure Essential Oil - $45.97
- 10ml Pure Essential Oil in Foraha - $9.97
- 30ml Pure Essential Oil Foraha - $19.97
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What is Candida, Fungus and Yeast Overgrowth?Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast that aids with nutrient absorption and digestion, when in proper balance within the body. When it overproduces, it causes fungal and yeast-like symptoms to appear. Overgrowth starts in the digestive tract. It breaks down the walls of the intestinal lining and absorbs into the bloodstream. Candida and its toxic byproducts thereby affect the entire system, causing symptoms of what's known as "Leaky Gut Syndrome" Locally, some symptoms of Candida overgrowth are genital yeast infections, toenail fungus, athlete's foot, itchy private parts, thrush on tongue, skin wrinkling, sinus infections, urinary tract infections, intestinal distress including irregular bowel movements, rectal itching, itchy ears and reverse pigmentation in the skin. Systemically, some of the symptoms are chronic fatigue, moodiness, depression, anxiety, brain fog, auto-immune disease, uncontrollable cravings for sugar and carbohydrates and hormonal imbalance.
What Can Be Done About it?Candida overgrowth is a chronic health issue that takes many years to develop, and there is no instant cure for it. Here are some things that can be done to help reverse the damage and return to the body to balance:
- First and foremost, sugar, grains, drugs, alcohol and caffeine need to be eliminated from the diet, but from my experience, not everyone can actually pull this off. That's because there are deeply embedded emotions tied to eating these things. (Essential oils are used extensively to resolve emotions that cause unhealthy food cravings).
- Taking a good probiotic, like Bio-Cult (no, I don't get paid for endorsing any product...this is actually the one I use, and the one that I've seen work when others didn't). Probiotics are healthy bacteria which can help return Candida to a proper balance in the body.
- Eating more healthy fat, like ghee from grass-fed cows (I use Ancient Organics), fatty fish, grass-fed beef and butter, coconut oil, etc.
- Taking a good fish oil supplement like the ones found Here and Here. Also supplementing with Milk Thistle can be very helpful.
How to Use this Blend for Candida, Fungus and Yeast RemediationSystemic Treatments (for people under 10 years old, significantly reduce the dosage. See this article on treating children):
- Get a good Nebulizing Diffusor (I use This One) and diffuse for 20 minutes every day, or place 5-10 drops in a pot of boiled water and drape a towel over your head as you inhale the aromas for 5-15 minutes daily.
- Add 2-3 drops to a tablespoon of coconut oil and ingest up to 2x daily.
- For Toenail fungus, soak feet in 50/50 Raw Apple cider vinegar and warm water. Add 5-10 drops of Un-fung or Sexy Toe Serum and soak for 20 minutes.
- For localized fungal infections, including jock itch or vaginal yeast infections, dilute in Foraha to 1.5-2.5% for face and 5-10% for body, and apply to affected area at least twice per day.